Short deadlines in college are nightmare for every student . There’s situations that you’re acting like this:
1. When you need to get up earlier to work longer but you just can’t.
2. When your chances of avoiding failure look something like this:
3. When you ask your tutor for some last minute help but nothing he say is understandable.
4. When you finally find the motivation to learn but your laptop starts to update and then you know you’re going to lose your motivation.
5. When you write more than one sentence at a time and have to rest yourself from doing this:
6. When you’re listening to your friends vent about how much they still have to do when they have written considerably more than you.
7. When someone starts complaining that the word limit is too short.
8. When some friend tells you that he submitted his essay a few days before the deadline.
9. And then he ask how you’re getting on with yours.